Featuring 100 μm pixel size, direct deposition CsI or Gadox scintillator, and excellent DQE. XRpad2 4336i enables high resolution imaging with reduced X-ray exposure time. Design of the industrial XRpad® is lightweight, robust and ergonomic, permitting easy lifting and mobility. Automatic Exposure Detection, on-board corrections, on board averaging, and wireless access point mode make system integration and field usage quick and simple.
New features of the XRpad2 4336i include fast preview, internal image storage, and magnetic connector for docking. Continuous imaging at up to 7 fps facilitates advanced applications such as pipe inspection for corrosion and deposits, tomosynthesis, and general weld inspection with mobile X-ray sources and isotopes.
Features and benefits for the XRpad2 4336i flat panel detector include:
- 35 cm x 43 cm (14" x 17") image
- High resolution 100 μm pixel pitch (5.0 lp/mm)
- Direct deposition Csl or Gadox Scintillator, for excellent image quality
- Up to 65,536 grey levels (16-bit ADC)
- Automatic Exposure Detection (AED)
- Wi-Fi interface (Station and Access Point modes)
- Docking connector for GigE, power and sync
- On-board pixel corrections and storage
- On-board Frame Averaging
- Dynamic mode with 8 fps at 200 μm resolution
- Fast preview image
- Robust and lightweight design