Nexus DR™Digital Imaging System
The Varex Imaging Nexus® DR software is an advanced digital image acquisition system designed to automate patient workflow. It is a cost-effective, trouble-free solution with advanced image processing algorithms for optimal image quality and excellent reliability. As an FDA-cleared solution, the Nexus DR can also help save time by bringing your product to market quicker.
The Nexus® DR is designed to provide fast, accurate diagnostic images with minimal user interaction. With that in mind, our engineers have spent countless hours optimizing the operation to allow the X-ray technologist to focus on the patient while quickly capturing high-quality images.
Advanced Image Quality:
- Extensive pre-loaded exam profiles
- Processing and enhancement tuned to each anatomical protocol
- Site-specific tuning capability
- Nexus® DR is designed to be packaged and resold to end-users by our
- Nexus® DR package options can include a Varex Imaging X-ray detector and a complete workstation computer kit. When a complete hardware
and software kit is purchased, Varex Imaging will set up and test the
system with the X-Ray detector before shipment.
- Varex Imaging also saves you time to market by obtaining FDA
clearance for our Nexus® DR package
Easy to Use
- IOS-like look and feel with a multi-touch monitor
- Easy patient worklist selection when integrated with RIS
- Extensive pre-loaded exam protocols
- System guidance through the defined protocol with seamless image
transfer to the DICOM server
- DICOM 3.0 compliant
For more information, download the Nexus® DR Datasheet.
For technical support regarding Nexus imaging software, please call 1 315 234 6810.
Recommended Hardware specifications for Nexus® DR:
• Tablet, all-in-one, or small desktop PC
• Intel Core family CPU (4th generator or later)
• Windows 10 Professional® - 64 bit operating system
• 256 GB HD or SSD (not intended to be an archive device)
• 8 GB RAM
• Multi-touch monitor to enable touch capability
• Keyboard and mouse fully supported