Nexus DRF™Digital Imaging System
Nexus® DRF is a powerful multi-purpose digital imaging system that combines RF and DR capabilities on one imaging platform using various X-ray detectors. One system designed to increase the value of your entire imaging product portfolio.
Nexus® DRF is developed for advanced digital medical imaging systems in radiography and fluoroscopy, digital radiography, and angiography. Nexus DRF is easily integrated with existing imaging platforms and with crucial medical equipment. In addition, it supports seamless and simultaneous interfacing to dynamic X-ray detectors.
Nexus® DRF's advanced system features:
- Customized solutions for labor-saving measures
- Standardized, minimal steps from image acquisition to an optimal viewing
- Touch screen, user-friendly interface, easy to configure, learn, and use
- Full integration with the X-ray generator, positioner, collimator, or injector
Nexus® DRF includes automatic image enhancement software for excellent image quality on the first shot. It uses advanced image processing algorithms and automatically applies optimal image shutters, decreasing exposure.
For more information, download the Nexus® DRF Datasheet below.
For technical support regarding Nexus imaging software, please call 1-315-234-6810.
Nexus DRF System Specifications:
• PC Tower electronics enclosure
• High speed CPU & GPU processing
• Configured to support the Varex Imaging panels
• RAID 10 drive stores 10,000 patient files and 70,000 images (not intended to be an archival device)
• Windows 10® - 64 bit operating system with intuitive graphical user interface
• User input via touchscreen or keyboard & mouse
• DICOM DVD-RW with on-board viewer