The XRpad2 4343 is a lightweight wireless flat panel detector, featuring a best-in-class 100 μm pixel size, direct deposition CsI or Gadox scintillator and excellent DQE. The XRpad2 4343 enables high resolution imaging with reduced X-ray exposure. Design of the second generation XRpad® is lightweight, robust and ergonomic, permitting easy lifting from table top. Automatic Exposure Detection, on-board corrections, and wireless access point mode make system integration quick and simple.
New features of the XRpad2 4343 include fast preview, internal image storage, and a magnetic connector for tethering or docking. Sequence imaging mode at up to 8 fps facilitates advanced applications such as tomosynthesis, dual energy subtraction, and image stitching.
Features and benefits for the XRpad 4343 flat panel detector include:
- Cassette detector per ISO 4090, fits in bucky
- 43 cm x 43 cm (17” x 17") image
- High resolution 100 μm pixel pitch (5.0 lp/mm)
- Direct deposition Csl or Gadox Scintillator, for excellent image quality
- Up to 65,536 grey levels (16-bit ADC)
- Automatic Exposure Detection (AED)
- Wi-Fi interface (Station and Access Point modes)
- Docking connector for GigE, power and sync
- On-board pixel corrections and storage
- Sequence mode with 8 fps at 200 μm resolution
- Fast preview image
- Robust and lightweight design