Varex Imaging’s XRD 4343N is a high speed, large area amorphous silicon (a-Si) Flat Panel X-ray detector for high dose industrial applications.
The XRD 4343N supports a full 43 x 43 cm2 (17 x 17 in2) field of view, is available with several scintillator options and is shielded for high-dose non-destructive testing – including inline Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) – using energies up to 450 kV. This detector has a 150 μm native pixel pitch and operates at 15 fps at full resolution and full field of view; it also supports 7 different fields of view and 4 binning modes with frame rates up to 115 fps.
Rapid system integration is accomplished with integrated trigger and X-ray synchronization circuitry, a frame grabber providing real-time image-processing and a comprehensive software library for image acquisition and processing.
Features and benefits for the XRD 4343N flat panel detector include:
• 15 fps @ 150 µm, 30 fps @ 300 µm (full FOV)
• 115 fps @ 600 µm (432 mm x 72 mm FOV)
• 150 µm pixel pitch, 2880 x 2880 pixel matrix
• 4 binning and 7 FOV options
• 65,536 grey levels (16-bit ADC)
• Ultra high sensitivity
• Selectable gain settings
• Up to 450 kV
• Shielded from the effects of MV radiation scatter (Radiotherapy)
• Fiber optical interface
• Real time corrections