The Varex Imaging Nexus DR™ software is an advanced digital image acquisition system designed to automate patient workflow. It is a cost-effective, trouble-free solution with advanced image processing algorithms for optimal image quality and excellent reliability. As an FDA cleared solution, the Nexus DR can also help save time by bringing your product to market quicker.
The Nexus DR was designed to provide fast, accurate diagnostic images with minimal user interaction. With that in mind, our engineers have spent countless hours focused on optimizing the operation to allow the X-ray technologist to focus on the patient while easily capturing high quality images.
Advanced Image Quality
- Extensive pre-loaded exam profiles
- Processing and enhancement tuned to each anatomical protocol
- Site-specific tuning capability
- Nexus DR products are designed to be packaged and resold to end users by our customers. This means that Varex has focused a lot of design effort on cost-effective hardware and software while still maintaining excellent reliability for long, trouble-free operation
- IOS-like look and feel with multi-touch monitor
- Pick a patient from the displayed list (with RIS integration)
- Initiate the image acquisition sequence
- The system will automatically step through the previously defined protocol and send the images to the DICOM server
- DICOM 3.0 compliant
For more information, download the Nexus DR Datasheet.
For technical support regarding Nexus imaging software, please call 1 315 234 6810.