The XRpad2 3025 HWC is a lightweight, wireless flat panel detector with advanced features enabling digital radiography as never seen before. Featuring a best-in-class 100 μm pixel size, direct deposition cesium iodided scintillator, and excellent DQE, the XRpad2 3025 HWC enables high resolution imaging with reduced X-ray exposure. Design of the second-generation XRpad® is lightweight, robust, and ergonomic, permitting easy lifting from table top.
Automatic exposure detection, on-board corrections, and wireless access point mode make system integration quick and simple. The XRpad2 3025 HWC includse fast preview, internal image storage, and a magnetic connector for docking. Continuous imaging at up to 10 fps facilitates advanced applications such as tomosynthesis, dual energy subtraction, and image stitching.
Features and benefits for the XRpad2 3025 HWC flat panel detector include:
- 25 cm x 30 cm (10" x 12") image
- High resolution 100 μm pixel pitch (5.0 lp/mm)
- Direct deposition Csl, for excellent image quality
- Up to 65,536 grey levels (16-bit ADC)
- Automatic Exposure Detection (AED)
- Wi-Fi interface (Station and Access Point modes)
- Docking connector for GigE, power and sync
- On-board pixel corrections and storage
- Dynamic mode for with 10 fps at 200 μm resolution
- Fast preview image
- Robust and lightweight design