For a superior image quality with high resolution for nondestructive testing imaging, upgrade to a 1207N Varex Imaging CMOS (complementary metal-oxide semiconductor) X-ray flat panel detector.
The 1207N CMOS flat panel detector is a high-speed, low noise X-ray detector with excellent sensitivity. The detector employs state-of-the-art large-area CMOS image sensor technology and is supplied with a range of scintillator and interface options.
CMOS flat panel detectors have switchable pixel gain that makes them well suited to realtime and computed tomography (CT) imaging, as well as static imaging with high dynamic range.
Features and benefits for the 1207N flat panel detector include:
- 74.8 μm pixel pitch
- 1536 x 864 px
- High Sensitivity and High Dynamic Range modes
- Operation up to 160 kV
- Suitable for real-time imaging at up to 191 fps
- 1 x 1, 2 x 2 and 4 x 4 pixel binning options
- High DQE
- Various scintillator options available
- Input/output for X-ray generator synchronization
- Camera Link or GigE Vision data connection