Nexus DR™ Digital Imaging System
Nexus DR is an advanced digital image acquisition system designed to automate patient workflow. It is a cost-effective, trouble-free solution with advanced image processing algorithms for optimal image quality and excellent reliability.
The design goal of the Nexus DR was to provide fast, accurate diagnostic images with minimal user interaction. With that in mind, our engineers have spent countless hours focused on optimizing the operation to allow the X-ray technologist to ignore it while it works hard for them.
Advanced Image Quality
- Extensive pre-loaded exam profiles
- Processing and enhancement tuned to each anatomical protocol
- Site-specific tuning capability
- Nexus DR products are designed to be packaged and resold to end users by our customers. This means that Varian has focused a lot of design effort on cost-effective hardware and software while still maintaining excellent reliability for long, trouble-free operation
- IOS-like look and feel with multi-touch monitor
- Pick a patient from the displayed list (with RIS integration)
- Initiate the image acquisition sequence
- The system will automatically step through the previously defined protocol and send the images to the DICOM server
- DICOM 3.0 compliant
For more information, download the Nexus DR Datasheet.
Nexus DRF™ Digital Imaging System
Nexus is a powerful multi-purpose digital imaging system that combines RF and DR capabilities on one imaging platform using various flat panel detectors. One system, designed to increase the value of your entire imaging product portfolio.
Nexus DRF was developed for advanced digital medical imaging systems in radiography and fluoroscopy, digital radiography, and cardiology and angiography. Nexus DRF is easily integrated with existing imaging platforms and with key medical equipment. It supports seamless and simultaneous interfacing to both static and dynamic flat panel detectors, as well as CCD cameras. Advanced system features include:
- Customized solutions for labor-saving measures
- Standardized, minimal steps from image acquisition to optimal viewing
- Touch screen, user friendly interface, easy to configure, learn, and use
- Instantly available images, ready to be reviewed or stored
- Support for multiple wired or wireless flat panel detectors and CCD cameras
- Full integration with the X-ray generator, positioner, collimator, or injector
Nexus DRF includes InfiVision® automatic image enhancement software for excellent image quality on the first shot. It uses advanced image processing algorithms and automatically applies optimal image shutters, decreasing exposure.
For more information, download the Nexus DRF Datasheet.
For technical support regarding Nexus imaging software, please call 1 315 234 6810.
At Varex Imaging Corporation, we’re just as interested in education as we are innovation. We therefore offer our customers specialized hardware and software training on our Nexus software. Please reach out to us if you’d like to schedule a training session for you or your business. Email us or call us at 1 315 234 6810.