Featuring 100 μm pixel size, direct deposition CsI or Gadox scintillator, and excellent DQE. The XRpad2 3025i flat panel detector enables high resolution imaging with reduced X-ray exposure. Design of the industrial XRpad® is lightweight, robust and ergonomic, permitting easy lifting and mobility. Automatic Exposure Detection, on-board corrections, and wireless access point mode make system integration quick and simple.
The XRpad2 3025i offers fast preview, internal image storage, and magnetic connector for docking. Continuous imaging with up to 9 fps and on board frame averaging facilitates advanced applications such as pipe inspection for corrosion and deposits, tomosynthesis, general weld inspection with mobile X-ray sources and isotopes.
Features and benefits for the XRpad2 3025i flat panel detector include:
- 25 cm x 30 cm (10" x 12") image
- High resolution 100 μm pixel pitch (5.0 lp/mm)
- Direct deposition Csl or Gadox scintillator, for excellent image quality
- Up to 65,536 grey levels (16-bit ADC)
- Automatic Exposure Detection (AED)
- Wi-Fi interface (Station and Access Point modes)
- Docking connector for GigE, power and sync
- On-board pixel corrections and storage
- On-board Frame Averaging
- Dynamic mode for with 9 fps at 200 μm resolution
- Fast preview image
- Robust and lightweight design