For a superior image quality with high resolution, upgrade to a 1207 Varex Imaging CMOS (complementary metal-oxide semiconductor) X-ray flat panel detector.
The 1207 CMOS flat panel detector is a high-speed, low noise X-ray detector with excellent sensitivity. The detector employs state-of-the-art large-area CMOS image sensor technology and is supplied with a range of scintillator and interface options.
Features and benefits for the 1207 flat panel detector include:
- 74.8 μm pixel pitch
- 1536 x 864 px
- High Sensitivity and High Dynamic Range modes
- Operation up to 225 kV
- Suitable for real-time imaging at up to 191 fps
- 1 x 1, 2 x 2 and 4 x 4 pixel binning options
- High DQE
- 14-bit digital output
- Various scintillator options available
- Input/output for X-ray generator synchronization
- Camera Link or GigE Vision data connection