SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Varex Imaging Corporation (Nasdaq: VREX) will showcase its latest X-ray imaging tubes and sources, digital detectors, connect and control devices and software solutions at the 103rd Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America. A number of other X-ray components from the company's extensive product portfolio will also be highlighted. This RSNA conference and exhibit will be taking place November 26th – December 1st at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois.
Varex's new X-ray imaging products include:
High Power, Compact Cardiovascular Tube
This new X-ray tube incorporates a number of features that combined provide OEM customers with performance advantages for their cardiovascular imaging systems.
- High patient throughput
- Better imaging with lower dose
- Light weight, high power
- More versatile due to small package size
Integrated CT Tube Sub-Assembly
An integrated X-ray source solution which combines multiple components in an optimized package that incorporates a CT tube, generator, high-voltage connector, heat exchanger and tube control unit.
- Industry leading capabilities for CT Imaging
- Turnkey X-ray source sub-assembly for instant integration onto OEM's environment
- Scalable across 16, 64, 128, 256, and higher slice platforms
Medical Digital Detectors
Several new CMOS and amorphous-silicon based flat panel digital detectors that provide a greater level of performance and support advanced applications
- Radiography and R&F: high resolution premium and wireless value offerings; high speed R&F
- Mammography: low cost, mid-tier 2D and high-end 3D
- Fluoroscopy: full suite of premium CMOS and value a-Si for applications such as surgery, CBCT and cardiac
Connect and Control
Introducing a full suite of Manual and Automated collimators for fixed and mobile systems.
- Connectors: maintenance free and smallest dimensions in the industry
- Automatic Exposure Control: sensors with lowest absorption rates and 100% shadow free
- Mammography: smart comfort paddles for mammography systems
Offerings of new dedicated software applications for planning, acquisition, and analysis.
- Family of image acquisition workstations
- Image processing software and diagnostic workstation
CBCT Image Processing Software
- Image correction and 2D/3D image reconstruction software for CBCT applications in dental and medical modalities
Veolity Lung Screening
- FDA approved lung screening workstation and CAD solution
MeVis Online Academy
- Comprehensive web-based interactive training for all imaging applications
About Varex Imaging
Varex Imaging Corporation is a leading innovator, designer and manufacturer of X-ray imaging components, which include tubes, digital flat panel detectors and other image processing solutions, which are key components of X-ray imaging systems. With a 65+ year history of successful innovation, Varex's components are used in medical imaging as well as in industrial and security imaging applications. Global OEM manufacturers of X-ray imaging systems use the company's X-ray sources, digital detectors, connecting devices and imaging software as components in their systems to detect, diagnose and protect. Varex employs approximately 1,900 people located at manufacturing and service center sites in North America, Europe, and Asia. For more information about Varex, visit vareximaging.com.
For Information Contact:
Director of Investor & Public Relations
Varex Imaging Corporation
801.978.5274 | [email protected]
US Marketing Communications Manager
Varex Imaging Corporation
801.978.5715 | [email protected]